Isabella was introduced to the play mat at Grammy's house and really loved it so she had to have one to play with in her own house. She really likes it and has lots of new friends to play with as a result. She really loves the monkey but none of that is evident in the video below. But she does eloquently verbalize her feelings in some language that I can't quite decipher...but I am getting better at it! Videos and pictures below...
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Sunday was Father's Day and I got a great gift from Isabella and Mom. They got me a digital picture frame for my office so I can watch her grow and brag about her while I am busy at work. Isabella went out for her first dinner with us. They took me to Texas de Brazil and she was an absolute angel. Another baby started crying about 1/3 of the way through dinner and I thought it was going to be baby's talking back and forth in code but she didn't take the young man's bait. We were both so very proud of her. Completely unrelated...
Isabella was introduced to the play mat at Grammy's house and really loved it so she had to have one to play with in her own house. She really likes it and has lots of new friends to play with as a result. She really loves the monkey but none of that is evident in the video below. But she does eloquently verbalize her feelings in some language that I can't quite decipher...but I am getting better at it! Videos and pictures below...


Isabella was introduced to the play mat at Grammy's house and really loved it so she had to have one to play with in her own house. She really likes it and has lots of new friends to play with as a result. She really loves the monkey but none of that is evident in the video below. But she does eloquently verbalize her feelings in some language that I can't quite decipher...but I am getting better at it! Videos and pictures below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment