Wednesday, July 8, 2009

15 Months and Counting...

I'm beginning to feel like a broken record. Every month it doesn't seem possible she is a month older. Tomorrow Isabella visits the Dr. for her 15-mo. well-visit and vaccines. It should be interesting to see how tall she is and where she is on the milestone chart. I like to think she's a pretty smart cookie, but then again, I AM her mom. I'm sure all moms feel that way. I just need the proof from a neutral third party :).

In the pictures below, there are some from our Fourth of July "kid-friendly" family party, some from a play date Isabella had with one of her best friends Alyssa Dolman (the tea party pictures), and some other random photos. You'll notice two naked photos in there - last Friday our A.C. went out, but Isabella still needed a nap. I went in to check on her and discovered she'd taken her diaper off. I was laughing so hard, but realized I wouldn't be laughing when I was cleaning urine out of everything. Fortunately, she didn't pee on anything. Whew - I dodged a bullet there.

No comments: