We hosted our First Annual 4th of July Party yesterday. We spent most of the afternoon and evening in the pool...that was until the Rudy's BBQ was served. Isabella showed her Patriotic side by sporting her red, white and blue outfit. I was so preoccupied trying to take pictures of Isabella that I failed to capture the festivities. Sorry about that...
Isabella made a big step in the growing process Thursday night. She rolled over from her back to her tummy for the first time. We were so proud of her. It happened unexpectedly so I didn't have time to get the video camera to capture it. Maybe next time...
Here are the few photos I did take of the 4th and some random photos of Isabella:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I may be very prejudice, but if that isn't the most beautiful baby, I just don't know who is! I want to take a bite out of the cheeks! Mimi adores you, Isabella!
Post a Comment