I sincerely apologize for the tardiness of this post. I know there are some of you who check frequently for new postings and I feel as though I have let you down. My bad. So much has happened in the last two weeks. Isabella is walking and talking now. JUST KIDDING! In all seriousness, here's a brief summary of these past couple of weeks:
* Isabella slept 12 consecutive hours for the first time. If that weren't enough, she was still sleepy and went back to sleep for another 2+ hours. WHAT AN ANGEL!!!
* Isabella doesn't hate tummy time quite as much anymore because she can hold her head up and play with the toys on the mat.
* Isabella discovered the wonders of the Bumbo chair. She absolutely loves sitting in it.
* Unrelated to Isabella, David and I finally began purchasing furniture for our empty living room. We bought a sofa and cocktail table last weekend.
We leave for San Antonio on Friday, so next week's post (don't expect it any earlier than Wednesday because we don't return to Dallas until Tuesday) will have a ton of pictures. Stay tuned. In the meantime, here are the photos since the last posting:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Slackin on the posts!?! How could you!!???!!! I wondered if the Bumbo chair would really work out or not...We didn't get one since Kendall is probably our last, but they look neat!!!
Post a Comment