Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Visit to San Antonio

We just arrived home last night from our trip to San Antonio. David had quarterly meetings there Monday and Tuesday, so Isabella and I made the trip with him and we went up early to spend the weekend with Ike, Sandy and the kids who had gone to S.A. for a Wiggles concert. Isabella had so much fun with all of her cousins. She got to go to a San Antonio Missions game (the San Diego Padres AA team). It was her first of many sporting events. She behaved perfectly. She was an absolute angel. She didn't make a fuss even once throughout the night. Not even the fireworks after the game made her cry! On Sunday she took pictures with all 5 of her cousins including Arianna who is only a month younger than Isabella. She was very patient with all of picture-taking. On Monday she helped make kreplach with Honey, her Grammy and I. Although she wasn't aware of it, this was actually her second time making them (I'd made them last year when I was 6 weeks pregnant with her. This was a much less nauseating experience). :) Tuesday we drove back to Dallas in record time. She, of course, was an angel on the drive allowing us to only stop once along the way. We'd fed her right before we left and right when we got home. It was perfect! (The playmat video and bath pics/video are from last night when we got home.) Stay tuned for the next post as Isabella will be celebrating her 4-month birthday on Friday. I, of course, will be taking TONS of photos again.






No comments: