As I sit here and listen to Isabella talking to herself in her crib (she is supposed to be napping), I can't believe 4 months have already gone by. Looking back at her first photos, I can't believe how different she looks and acts. She has a wonderful personality. At playgroup today, she did not stop talking the ENTIRE time. It didn't matter who was talking, she wanted to be heard and talked louder and louder. I guess she gets that from her father... She laughs and coos all day long. It's so wonderful to see. She has her "diva" moments, of course, but then again, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She's just a happy baby and I couldn't ask for anything better...
As I did last month, I took a series of "home" portraits. I hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment