Isabella tried rice cereal for the first time Sunday night. The feeding went surprisingly well. I expected most of the cereal to end up on her face and bib, but much to my amazement, she actually swallowed 90% of it (she was only given a tablespoon). The cereal did its job. She's back to sleeping 10-11 consecutive hours. I guess she really did need it. Here are a few pics of her sitting in her high chair before the feeding and in the Bumbo seat during the feeding. David and I weren't smart enough to figure out the harness system on the highchair at first so we decided to feed her in the Bumbo until we could decipher the code :) David figured it out while she was eating so last night I fed her in her high chair. I'll be honest, feeding #2 wasn't quite as pleasant as feeding #1. She still ate about 2/3 of her tablespoon of rice cereal, but screamed bloody murder in between bites. She was just REALLY tired, so I've decided to feed her the cereal with her 5:00p feeding instead of her 8:00p. It takes quite a bit of time so in order to get her to bed at her usual time, I just have to it earlier in the day.
I've included a couple of random bath photos that were too cute to pass up. They are a little blurry b/c she wouldn't stop moving, but you'll get the gist...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment