Double digits, my friends. That's right - double digits in months. I can't believe it. Then again, I never can believe she's a month older. Isabella just went down for a nap (which are unpredictable and sporadic) so I'm taking advantage of the "free" time. At ten months old, Isabella is a little less than 16 1/2 lbs, right around 27" (I don't care what the Dr. said...she's not 26") is crawling EVERYWHERE and now pulls up onto EVERYTHING. She's starting to cruise around a bit from one place to another (holding on, of course). She even stood on her own for a couple of seconds. We are so proud of her. She's added "p's" to her limited vocabulary, but still hasn't uttered the "m" word (mama). I know it'll be worth the wait. She is eating table food (as you saw a couple of posts ago) and although it takes FOREVER to eat, she is loving every minute of it (so are the makers of Swiffer - most of the food ends up on the floor). Here are a few pictures from yesterday. Please excuse the food on her face in the first couple of pics. She'd just had mango and I made the mistake of letting her loose before wiping her mouth...that won't happen again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment