Friday, February 13, 2009

The week in review:

Today Isabella and I ran errands after lunch. We would've done it in the morning, but she decided to randomly take a 3 hour nap. She's down again right now, but I'm not sure how long this one's going to last. Before she ate her lunch, she gave me several adorable reasons to grab my camera:



Yesterday I just felt like taking some photos of Isabella in action. She's up so much now that she gives me ample opportunities to get good shots of her:



Wednesday I went (reluctantly) to the Mommy and Me class at the synagogue. You can tell by the pictures how enthused Isabella was:



Monday afternoon, some friends of ours, Seth and Jodi Weisblatt, brought into the world a new baby boy. No, that's not a typo, they did have a boy. Of all the people I know that have had babies in the last 6 months, this is the first boy. He's going to have his pick of the litter when he's older. SO many girls to choose from. Anywho, I went to visit them at the hospital on Tuesday evening. Here's their family photo:

No comments: