Friday, May 8, 2009

13 mo. Appt./Big Girl Cup

Isabella went for her 13 month check up (actually to check some fluid in her ears) and was weighed at 18 1/2 lbs! Very exciting. I don't know how accurate it was because she was clothed and had a wet diaper. Oh well - hopefully by 18 months she'll be forward facing in her car seat...

She has been trying for some time to drink out of a big girl cup. I usually hold it for her and she does her best to suck in the water. A few months ago I'd bought some "Isabella" sized cups at Ikea (of all places...). I figured I could give it a go. After spilling it on herself many times, she was unwilling to give up. She kept wanting to try it again and again. Here's one of her attempts:

1 comment:

Meagan said...

OMG, sofa king cute!