Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Most of you are going to be rather disappointed with this post because typically I write about everything Isabella. Today however, I had a successful day of my own and want to share it with everyone. My business (as most of you know I started my own business of handmade, personalized baby blankets, burp cloths and shirts) made a huge step today on the road to success. My burp cloths and tshirts were purchased by a swanky boutique in Plano, TX to be sold there. I can't tell you how excited I am. This has the potential to really get my name out there.

Ok, enough about me. I know you really only come here to hear about Isabella. Don't worry, I understand, I only care about her as well ;). Just kidding. In the last week, Isabella has cut 3 new teeth. She now has a total of 5. They are coming in much faster than the first two. She looks so cute. She's also standing on her own more frequently, so unfortunately, walking is right around the corner. (Ok, not unfortunate for her, but DEFINITELY unfortunate for me). We go to the Dr. tomorrow to have her ears checked (if you remember, at her 12 mo. appointment, the Dr. saw some fluid in her ears and wanted to see her back in a month to check them). I'll let you know how much she weighs at 13 mo. Just to calm the craving, here are some random photos of Isabella (and two of the t-shirts I started making):

*In one of the pictures you'll notice a mess on Isabella's face and tray - she tried chili for the first time, but didn't like the idea of eating from a spoon or fork - she liked picking it up off of her tray...

No comments: