Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oops...

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last made a post on here. My bad. Not a whole lot has happened since her birthday, but here are a few updates:

1. Isabella has added a few new words to her vocabulary: banana (anana), cuddles (didi), hi (hah)

2. She's now added peanut butter and jelly to her diet. She had it for four straight days. The Dr. said to try it for 3-4 days without adding anything else new to make sure she doesn't have a peanut allergy. So far so good - keep your fingers crossed... Once she successfully adds peanut butter we can begin adding a new food every week. Next on the list: STRAWBERRIES! (most likely we'll start introducing these on Thursday). Barring any allergic reactions, there aren't any foods off limits anymore (except dairy - she's already had an allergic reaction).

3. She has a new favorite type of book. She LOVES the interactive books that have the "peekaboo" flaps and different textures. Her current favorites: Corduroy's Sweet Surprise, Pat the Bunny, and Where's Baby's Belly Button.

4. Two weeks ago we had her pictures professionally taken and we purchased enough that they gave us a disk of all of the images. She was such a ham. She was posing and enjoyed every moment in front of the camera. I'm in trouble...

For your viewing pleasure, here are a few of the pictures from the photo session:



...and some random pictures from the last couple of days (including the new table and chairs I purchased at a ridiculously low price from the Kidcraft Warehouse Sale(where I stood in line for over an hour just to get in - well worth it though)):

No comments: