It's hard to believe that 3 months have passed. Children really do grow faster than I care to admit. I can't believe how much she has grown over the past 13 weeks. It truly saddens me how quickly time flies.
On a brighter note, with the growth has come a whole new world of sleep! Isabella gave us a gift of our own on her 3-month birthday. She slept 10 hours! As if that wasn't great enough, two days later she managed to top that by sleeping 11 1/2 hours. What an angel!!!
To celebrate her 3 months of life, I decided to do my own home version of a photo shoot. She was a great sport about it, so I hope you enjoy viewing the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time does most certainly fly!!!! Kendall will be FOUR months on Friday!!! I can't believe it! Isabella is so cute!!!
Post a Comment