Monday, October 27, 2008

Playgroup - Halloween

I'd been looking forward to today for about a month. Since our playgroup meets on Mondays, this was our Halloween celebration. All of the babies (at least the ones that could come) dressed up and we took picture after picture after picture. Isabella went as a kitten. She was perrrrfectly (pun intended) happy in the costume, but when I drew on her whiskers this morning, she was not thrilled with me. She got over it immediately, but screamed during the application. Because she squirmed quite a bit, her whiskers aren't even and her nose is only slightly filled in (but it's ok, she looked adorable anyway). All of her friends dressed up as well. Her friend Jeffrey Rubenstein was a giraffe, Kaden Miller was a lobster, Josh Padek was a lion, Jordan Velevis was a ladybug, Sarah Orkin was a bunny, Alyssa Dolman was a butterfly, Andon Chernow was a monkey and both Brody Wolfson and Maya Rothstein were pumpkins (I was shocked there was only one duplicate). Isabella had a great time for the most part and can't wait for Friday so she can wear her costume again.





No comments: