Isabella had a very eventful Halloween. She ran errands with me in the morning, then we headed to the library to do some early voting. We waited in line for about 45 minutes. By the time we got up to the front of the line, I read a sign saying "voting for Collin County only." We live in Dallas County. Oops. I called David at work and had him look up the correct location. We drove 20 minutes to the new place and waited in line for another 45 minutes. It was worth it though, I know the lines would've been twice as long on Tuesday. Isabella was such a good sport through the whole thing. She was a huge hit in the long lines. We got home in enough time to bathe her and put on her costume (as well as my own). We went to our friends, Marc and Jenn Weinstein's home for dinner and trick-or-treating. Isabella and I decorated a small pumpkin (well, I decorated and she sat and sucked on her hand). Because of the early voting, Isabella missed her afternoon nap. She fell asleep after the pumpkin decorating. She slept through dinner (which helped because David and I ate uninterrupted). After dinner (around 6:30ish) we headed out with Jason and Ryan (Marc and Jenn's sons)and Jake (Jill and Eliot Schuler's son). Isabella slept through the first half of the houses. She finally woke up and had so much fun. In fact, one older couple said we could have every piece of candy in the bowl if they could have Isabella. Needless to say, I declined the offer. Jason and Jake were adorable. They insisted on getting candy for Isabella at every house. They actually told the people they needed "another piece for Isabella." Once they saw the little kitten, they were fine with giving out another piece :). David and I were rolling in chocolate. Thanks Isabella! After that we headed to our second party of the night at Kevin and Nicole Cooper's house. We didn't stay but 20 minutes because we had to get home to feed Isabella and put her to bed. She was exhausted by the time we got home, but had a fabulous time. She was smiling at everyone the whole night. She's definitely a social butterfly.
Here are some pictures of Isabella posing with her cousin Rachel and Ryan Weinstein:
Here's a little video as well:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment