Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sitting Pretty

I must admit, Isabella's had a pretty successful year thus far (I know the New Year began Monday night, but we're off to a great start). She is, for the most part, over her tummy-time aversion. In fact, we've had 3 nights in a row where she only woke up for about 30 seconds and went back to sleep until 7 or so. BIG improvement from the past couple of weeks. She knows how to roll from her tummy to her back and proved it to me several times in playgroup yesterday.

The most exciting bit of news, however, is she can officially sit up on her own. We were sitting on the floor together (as we do a lot). Usually, she leans up against me to play with her toys. Today she leaned forward and didn't fold herself in half. I thought maybe I was imagining things, so I moved back a little to see if she'd stay. She did. I was so excited. Of course, the first thing I did was grab the camera...Enjoy!!!

No comments: