Sunday, March 8, 2009

11 Friggin' Months Old

Isabella is almost a year old. I think that's the craziest thing I've ever heard. At 11 months, Isabella has added "MaMa" to her vocabulary (although she's only said it twice...it still counts), is now cruising a bit, but still seems to be a ways away from walking (doesn't really seem all that interested since crawling gets her where she needs to go), she mimics "head shaking" if I nod at her, and is starting to imitate sounds and facial expressions. Believe it or not, I think she may finally be 17 pounds. We go to the Dr. tomorrow for an ear check to see if the infection has cleared (which I suspect it has not). I'll update her current weight tomorrow after her appointment. Isabella was patient enough to let me take ONE picture of her this morning. You'll notice she is sporting a pretty cute outfit...David and I had a bet yesterday that the winner of the Texas/Kansas basketball game yesterday would get to dress Isabella in that school's colors today. We all know who won that bet...



Some of you have expressed an interest in a video of Isabella waving and blowing kisses. She was nice enough to let me capture both this morning:



No comments: