I can officially cross one of the items on my "bucket list." Last night my dream came true: I saw Paul McCartney LIVE in concert. David purchased floor seats, 40 rows back dead center, for our anniversary. Since we couldn't take Isabella with us, we used a baby sitter a friend of mine suggested. I was nervous because Isabella's getting all 4 of her molars and was really cranky. Thankfully she absolutely loved the babysitter and was a total angel which made the night that much more enjoyable. The concert was at the new Cowboys' stadium (which was massive, expensive and ridiculous). It was amazing. There isn't much to say other than - wow. Although I only knew 2 songs in the first hour, the other 90 minutes made up for it. He did two encores in addition to his regular set (I would've been happier with 3 or 4, but he is 60-something). He sang some of my favorites. I will remember this night for the rest of my life...
Here are some photos and video clips of a few of his songs. The sound isn't the greatest nor is the camera work, but you'll get the gist:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment