New Years Eve was fairly uneventful for Isabella and I. I went to the Dr. in the morning and was told I had a sinus infection and should stay home that night. We had plans to go to another couple's house (and I'd already made an apple cobbler), so David went by himself as our representative for a couple of hours. It ended up being fine by me because I sat and watched KU dominate Minnesota in the Insight Bowl. Once David got home (and the game was over), we tried to find something good on TV. Mental Note for next time: GO OUT ON NEW YEARS EVE. The TV selection was awful. We managed to stay up until midnight, went in and gave Isabella a kiss and were in bed and asleep by 12:15.
We welcomed in 2009 by watching football ALL day. That night we went to Sara and Jarred's for dinner and took pictures of Rachel and Isabella. The girls ended up having matching New Years shirts (unplanned) so the pictures were adorable.
We hope you all have a happy, healthy New Year! CHEERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment